Ken Blanchard's Situational Leadership® II
Situational Leadership® II (SLII®) to Lethbridge.
Situational Leadership® II is the most comprehensive, up-to-date, and practical method of effectively managing and developing people, time, and resources in the world. SLII provides leaders with a model and the tools for creating open communication and developing self-reliance in those they manage. It is designed to increase the frequency and quality of conversations about performance and development. As a result, competence is developed, commitment is gained, and talented individuals are retained.
Audience: Management Level Leaders (Ideally groups of 4-5)
Overview: The most successful leaders are those who are able to adapt and flex their leadership style based on the situation, the needs of the individual, and the needs of the group. Situational leadership provides a clear sense of what your preferred leadership style is and increases your ability to recognize and diagnose the needs of a situation and the people involved and then bring the most effective leadership style to the situation.
- Understand the essence of effective leadership today
- Be able to diagnose the leadership needs of direct reports, peers and others
- Understand the 4 key leadership styles:
- Be more directive, clear and courageous
- Learn how to be more coach –like in your approach
- Facilitate dialogue and problem solving with engaging questions
- Learn how to delegate and empower
- Understand what effective leadership looks like in today’s work environment
- Be more self aware by understanding their preferred leadership style
- Be more effective leaders by flexing their leadership style to suit the needs of the situation and individuals involved
- Coach others more effectively using situational leadership
- Use situational leadership to improve team effectiveness
$350 each Workshop manual $75.00 per person
$1300 - 4 seats Workshop manual $75.00 per person
REGISTER TODAY FOR FEBRUARY SESSION! - Only 1 Company Team Spot Left!
Contact: Tammy Thomsen, Training Manager